Friday, June 20, 2014

[DL] HEY SAY JUMP S3ART (3RD ALBUM!) & SCANS




DOWNLOAD: SONGS LE!
Password: june182014smartheysayjump






DOWNLOAD PV :
Forever HQ or MQ
Setsunasa Hikikaeni HQ or MQ

The size of MQ is smaller than HQ but ofcourse the quality is not that good like HQ!





DOWNLOAD





DOWNLOAD SCANS:
HEY SAY JUMP! SM3RT PHOTOS
(NOTE: Some pictures have small watermark because I do not own it! I'll upload the File without watermark when I receive mine :3 )
Properly Credit to: kyleeers/tumblr

DOWNLOAD: Yamada,CHINEN, Nakajima SHOP PICS
(Note: This is the compilation of shop pics of Yamada,Chinen and Nakajima found in different site, some have watermark :) I'll upload the HQ File when I receive mine :) )
C: Shindouaoi/Dokuro@weibo

I'll UPDATE THIS POST FOR MORE SCANS!!

PLEASE TAKE IT WITH FULL CREDIT!
YOU CAN REPOST BUT NO HOTLINK!

16 comments: